hawg·wash BBQ (hôgwôsh, -wsh, hg-)

hawg·wash BBQ (hôgwôsh, -wsh, hg-) KEY


NOUN:


1. Worthless, false, or ridiculous speech or writing; nonsense.

2. Garbage fed to hogs; swill.


Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy 39th Birthday, Wil Wheaton...."Chopper! Sic balls!"

Teddy: Ha ha, Gordie loses! You lose Gordie! Ol' Gordie just screwed the pooch!
Gordie: Does the word "retarded" mean anything to you?
Teddy: Gordie, go get the food, you morphodite.
Gordie: Don't call me any of your mother's pet names.
Teddy: You're a real wet end, Lachance.
Gordie: Shut up.
Teddy, Vern, Chris: I don't shut up. I grow up. And when I look at you, I throw up. Aghhh! Gordie: And then your mom goes around the corner and she licks it up.



Natalie they filmed this movie at Lane Tech!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment